YES AMERICA'S ECONOMY WILL FALL VERY HARD BETWEEN NOW AND 2026 A GREAT DEPRESSION

#1 by news40 , Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:46 am

I came across a study done by CBS NEWS which said that 70% of all Americans are struggling financially.7 out of 10 of those people said they were struggling in one of these ways,to pay bills or to save money.Another survey was done on Americans and 50% of US workers currently make less than $33000 a year.We live in a world of facts and figures.Here now is where i come in.I predicted that the cycles of the 1933 economic depression in America would repeat in 2022,2023 onwards time frames.Either no one was getting it or no one was listening.We now have proof on the ground that things are going that way.The government or governments can do all that they can to stop this but the depression cannot be stopped.America like Israel is a chosen nation.For as long as Israel pleased God,all was well.For as long as Israel dd wrong against God,the anger of God was against Israel.America is a firstfruit or firstborn in world currency,the economy and at one time in taking the gospel to the world.America is not taking the call of God seriously to be a Godly example to the world.Someone could say but "we are Christians".It is not the same as the Christians of the days of Abraham Lincoln.These days people are more of free thinkers than thinkers that are restricted by the bible.God is not happy with America.God promised to judge people to the third and fourth generations,those who hate Him.From the great depression of 1933 to 2023 it will be three generations.This bible cycle cannot fail.Repent Amnerica while there is time.Go back to the fear of God and His Word.God will then reveal to you the next step to take.For now repent!!!

By Raymond Mafukidze
PROPHECIES FOR THE NATIONS OF AMERICA GERMANY IVORY COAST CHINA etc https://youtu.be/9piK0tCzHnI
FREE BITCOINS http://tinyurl.com/y968je72

news40  
news40
Date registered 11.17.2019

Last edited 11.19.2019 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
AFTER ALL THIS TIME AFRICA IS NOT FULLY DEVELOPED

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor