INTERPRETATIONS OF DREAMS AND RARE OCCURANCES CORONA etc

#1 by news40 , Mon May 18, 2020 1:50 pm

Everything and i mean everything has a meaning.If you dream of yourself walking in a green field or a garden with lots of green vegetables it means that your livelihood or life is about to change for the better.Green is the colour of life.The corona virus.Corona has six letters,meaning it is a challenge to man that will eventually be solved by mankind.America went through a great depression in 1933,that same cycle will repeat (continues).
My name is Raymond Mafukidze.I'm an interpreter of dreams and life's rare occurances.To find out what one or two dreams mean,the price is US$20 and the payment method is western union money transfer.For rare occurances,the basic charge is US$35 for a personal explanation a personal issue.If it is a national,corporate or health issue,my fee starts at US$150 and could be more depending on what exactly it is.
Name:Raymond Mafukidze
City:Harare
Email:hope36649@gmail.com
Please send what you need to be explained through the given email address plus the western union collection details of $20,$35 etc after you make your payment.I will then respond to your request within 8 to 24 hours.Thank You!

news40  
news40
Date registered 11.17.2019

Last edited 05.18.2020 | Top

HOW TO COME UP WITH A HIT SONG
PAY PER VIEW GOSPEL SERMONS

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor